Thursday, October 06, 2011

Selamat Jalan Steve Jobs



Dan legenda itu pun menuju keabadian... selamat jalan Steve.... berikut beberapa ungkapan-ungkapannya yang tercatat oleh media dan akan menjadi abadi :

Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. 

Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation.

To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines.

You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new. 

Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.

I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money.

I want to put a ding in the universe.

My job is to not be easy on people. My job is to make them better

A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets.

People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully.




Dan pada akhirnya ini yang terbaik.....

Life is brief, and then you die, you know?



No comments: